Bijoy P Pulipra. LL.B, FCS, is an Insolvency Professional (ICSI IIP N00607), Company Secretary (FCS 7575 /CP 7144) and Registered Valuer (Securities or Financial Assets) by Qualification and Profession and have more than a 17 years of experience in corporate and related Laws. He is the co-founder of ARTIS and Managing partner of JBP & Associates Company Secretaries. He is an expert in Corporate litigation and regularly appears before various legal forums such as National Company law Board [NCLT] , National Company Law Board Appellate Tribunals [NCLAT] etc. He is having hands on experience in Corporate Insolvency , Insolvency advisory and litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate restructuring, Private Equity Investments, External Commercial Borrowings, Foreign Exchange Laws, Multi Dimensional Agreements, Conciliation, Banking laws, Customs laws and Competition law and Angel Funding and Cross Border Compliance & Business Setting up.
On personal front, he is happily married to Nithya Sumam Das and having 2 kids, Arjun & Paardhan
He regularly provides Training to Directors, Senior level Officials, CXO's and other professionals in following aspects
1. Companies Act & its subordinate legislations.
2. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
3. Limited Liability Partnerships
4. Non Banking Financial Companies
5. Arbitration & Conciliation.
6. National Company Law Board Tribunals
7. Intellectual Property Rights
8. Right to Information Act
9. Interpretation of Statutes.
10. Contract and Deeds
11. Environmental laws
12. Foreign Exchange Management act and FDI policy matters
13. Corporate Restructuring.
14. Business Setting up and related compliance.